FoodTruckOperator.com covers the business management needs of the growing food truck industry. Geared toward owners and operators, story topics include industry trends and news as well as profiles on business owners and the technologies and tools available to help operators grow their businesses.
Looking to get in front of Food Truck Operators readership? Here's what you do:
- Make sure it's: newsworthy; B2B-oriented; topical; relevant to management level readers in fields within the publication's editorial scope.
- Stick to the facts in your product descriptions – no opinions about the products. Any superfluous text will be edited.
- Provide a quote from a user if possible. Give their full name and title.
- Include photographs and/or video if available and of good quality. Standard-format digital files are accepted (.png, .jpg, gif) as are video links and embed codes. Identify the source and person or place shown; if more than one person, tell us who's who (by name, title, company).
- Copy and paste your press release into the body of an email addressed to Editor@Foodruckoperator.com. (Don't attach it) Sending a PDF will not prevent copy-editing, but it will probably delay the posting of your news.
- Provide complete contact information — name, title, company, phone, email.