Check it out: 10 funniest food truck names
One of the top challenges facing every food truck owner is choosing a catchy name.
Uproxx, a news and culture platform for the digital generation, has released a list of 10 food trucks in the U.S. with what it considers the funniest food truck names, along with a description of each truck.
The list includes:
- I Dream of Weenie in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Nacho Bizness in South Florida.
- Truck Norris in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Serial Grillers in Tucson, Arizona.
- Bu Intended Food Truck in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Fried Egg I’m In Love in Portland, Oregon.
- Deli Llammma in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Planet of the Crepes in Tucson, Arizona.
- Be More Pacific in Austin, Texas.
- Naansense in Seattle, Washington.