Toast, Olo bring combined service to restaurants
Toast and Olo have joined forces to offer a restaurant solution that promises to optimize not only the efficiency of ordering, payment and delivery, but also the data derived from these activities.
Toast online and mobile ordering capabilities are now integrated with the Olo cloud-based digital ordering engine to drive maximum restaurant revenue per square foot. The platform frees operators to focus on food and customer experience, according to a press release.
"With Olo and Toast, users can simplify restaurant operations and open new digital revenue streams with orders inputted seamlessly into the point-of-sale system," Toast co-founder and President Aman Narang said in the release. "Olo is a key player in Toast’s best-in-class partner ecosystem, the Toast API Partner Program, which enables users to cater to their unique restaurant needs."
The integration allows restaurants to provide their customers with:
- A state-of-the-art native app and web ordering experience with features — e.g., upselling and group ordering — designed to maximize e-commerce.
- Support services and expertise.
- Menu and daily business management capabilities enhanced by up-to-date purchase and behavioral data.
- Up-to-the-minute phone ordering, to-go and catering programs that don't disrupt store staff.
- Full customization capability.
"This partnership with Toast is an extension of our shared mission to help restaurants improve operational efficiency and grow revenues while providing the best possible guest experience," Olo founder and CEO Noah Glass said in the release. "We’re proud to integrate with Toast’s fast-growing, industry-leading technology, and to further strengthen our clients’ runway to success."
Topics: Online Ordering