New York Daily News names '101 best food trucks in America for 2018'
The New York Daily News has published a gallery of the "101 best food trucks in America for 2018." The No. 1 truck is House of Mac in Miami, Florida, with nearly 40,000 Instagram followers. Owner/chef Derrick Turton offers dishes such as jerk salmon pasta and various macaroni and cheese combinations.
The newspaper drew its inspiration for the list from The Daily Meal's first list and other city guides. It then scoured internet reviews and the trucks' social media followings. Newcomers to this year's list include Rollin Fatties in New Orleans; Boteco in Austin, Texas; and Bob's Chicken in Oklahoma City.
The top 10 trucks are:
- House of Mac, Miami
- South Philly Experience, Los Angeles
- Food Fix Original Food Creations, Modesto, California
- The Waffle Bus, Houston
- Bite Into Maine, Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Oink and Moo, throughout New Jersey
- Daddy's Bonetown Burgers, Boston
- The Cinnamon Snail, New York City
- Pink Bellies, Charleston, South Carolina
- Fukuburger Truck, Las Vegas