Grubhub integrates with Breadcrumb, Oracle’s Micros and Toast
Grubhub has announced its integration with point of sale systems Breadcrumb, Oracle's Micros and Toast.
Foodservice establishments using these systems can now manage all orders, both in-house and takeout, from one device. The integration will also allow restaurants to more efficiently staff, save time on menu updates, consolidate financials and free up space on the delivery tablet counter.
Grubhub's POS integration eliminates the need to use multiple tablets, offering restaurant employees a streamlined restaurant operations experience.
- Improved staffing efficiencies -- Streamlining restaurant management functions means restaurateurs can deliver more orders for negligible incremental labor. This leads to cost savings, particularly for high-volume restaurants.
- Smoother restaurant operations --Managing orders and inventory directly from the POS system allows staff to focus on serving food rather than spending time tracking orders on multiple tablets.
- Save time on menu updates -- Menus updated via the POS system will automatically update on Grubhub's website, and on the mobile web and apps. This offers time savings to restaurant employees.
- Better business insights --Consolidated financial information makes balancing the books and managing tips easier and more efficient.
- Fewer devices in-house --Integrating into one in-house system allows restaurant owners to reduce the amount of hardware at each restaurant, clearing the counter of delivery tablets to create a more functional space.